Here is the link to a recording of the 2022-23 PA PTA Reflections training webinar. If you need to enter a passcode, it is R8wST?0p (next to last symbol is a zero - not a capital "O").
Use the link below to view or print the slides from the Reflections' training PowerPoint presentation that was used for this year's training webinars.
The National PTA has an excellent eLearning course about the Reflections program, which is very helpful to PTAs that are considering adding the program at their schools and to educate new volunteer leaders for the program.
Here is a link to the course:
The National PTA developed a great guide about how to run a virtual Reflections program. Even though local PTAs can choose to accept physical or electronic entries, a lot of the information is still helpful, as many PTAs are using electronic or virtual means for submissions and judging. You can access the guide via this link:
Here is a link to a simplified guide about "How To Run A Successful Reflections Program."
- Rules to be a "Unit in Good Standing," which is necessary to participate in the Reflections program
- Deadlines for all levels of judging
- Training and educational resources
- Simplified rules for PA PTA
- Promotional ideas and materials
- Forms needed for students and judging
- Suggestions on conducting judging
- Ideas for celebrations
- Instructions and materials for the National PTA's Theme Search contest