(click above to download)
Please note that the PA PTA Reflections student entry form is now one page. This form should not be modified at all.
It must be COMPLETELY FILLED OUT ON THE LOCAL LEVEL before any artwork is forwarded on to the next level of judging.
TIP FOR LOCAL UNIT (SCHOOL) CHAIRS - Save a LOT of time! Be sure to complete ALL of the information requested in the shaded box at the top of the form BEFORE copying it for distribution. If your PTA is at a traditional middle school (Grades 6-8) or high school, you can check that box before copying the form. You definitely want to write in ALL of the details in the "PTA Information" box BEFORE copying your forms or you will have to write all of it on every student form for entries that are advancing to the next level of judging. Your president, treasurer and/or membership chair should have your Local unit ID # and know your region number but, if you need help, you can contact the PA PTA state office by calling 717-564-8985 (M-F from 8 am - 4 pm) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They also can provide all of the required dates for your IRS 990 Form submission date and your bylaws and audit approval dates. Your PTA must submit a portion of its membership dues by September 30 each year BUT you will need to write in a date on your student entry form BEFORE you copy it, which will likely be in early September, so you should talk with your president, membership chair & treasurer NOW about sending in even just the dues for this year's officers ASAP so you can use that date on your entry form.
- Please use complete name of PTA/school - NO acronyms (NHS, WCMS)
- Grade division marked clearly (5th grade students must be included in the Intermediate divison, even if they attend a middle school, and their entries judged separately)
- Arts Category marked clearly
- Artist's title and statement are extremely for the judging process - worth 20 out of 40 points and individual score is used to break any ties. This statement must express how your work relates to the theme. Entries received without either a title and/or artist's statement can be disqualified.
- Artist's name and contact information: it cannot be changed once submitted and cannot be submitted without BOTH student and parent signatures.
- Local PTA unit and chair information must also be completed to show that the unit is in good standing and so PA PTA has the proper information to return work and ask questions if needed.